Friday, August 17, 2007

yellow



OMGOSH posting this is hard when my phone is dinging with txt, aim is iming, and msim is going crazy too! plus tv is on, and my head is spinning.

iam setting up a coffee date for next week.

iam setting up a movie date with ben lol. (who is 3 & likes power rangers*

iam setting up plans for tomorow with the ever awsome lindsey.

now cathy is iming me, and ryan is txting.

i would write some, but i cant keep up.

no one im's me this much ever!

and something is VERY wrong with my leg.

how do you know when a pain is to much? it really hurts.

tomorow- OMGOSH I HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR TOMOROWS AND I LOST IT! it was a great idea, hummm you know what, lets make it fun. a picture that tell me : something you like/or/ wish you were in to, that you wouldnt say you like /or/ arent in to lol. thats confusing. lol

alisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

power rangers rock!

-Lindsey