Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i was a pushin it



This is me (alisa)
and i love:

*taking naps in the middle of the day

(mostly at other ppl's homes)

*art and colors

*and Taco Bellview





This is a picture i did in my art class today!
it looks better in person.
i love art because i've finaly decided i dont care what ppl think of art, when i do a picture it's for me or someone whose important,
not for the world.




I heart TACO BELL!
its cheap
its easy
its yummy!
its lunch, dinner and of corse it be 4rd meal!
i didnt get my usual today, but heres my dinner of the day.




hope you guys love the no make up sleeping at someone else's house on baby blankets.
and lindsey i love ur post.
i made it with like 59 minute to spare!
Alisa

1 comment:

alisalindsey said...

oh man, now i'm hungry for tacos!
-Lindsey