Monday, October 8, 2007

c-day




I got Ashley's baby gift.
the bear to the above left, some diapers, a bottle, and the bling pacifers above. how jokes is it that they make bling for babies?
mucho.
and this to the left is Kermit the Crab!
my new pet. i have a friend lol.











So i have started myself a get away jar.
there are so many times when i want to get away, i want to take a real vaction or get a place.
so i have started a jar and i put my change in it (to change my life) and when ever i get mad and want to get to the future i put money in it to go towards it.
i put over 10 bucks in it because i wanted a good start.
the money is going to go towards a vaction or my first appartment payment.
Sometimes i get worried about the future, now it's a little more secure.
yay.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

sounds like a good idea, the change thing.

sooooo....i took a posting vacation, lol. i'll start next week, i promise!