Thursday, September 27, 2007

letters



These are letters from my friend in the Navy.

last week i didnt get a letter from him, and this week it came a day early. iam happy i got one from him, all week i have felt a little lost.

i kept wanting to write him, but didnt even know what to write tho i had plenty to say.

i have a new friend, i think. and i think iam about to be trouble maker alisa again.

but its because iam only going to be this age once and if i dont try things before i get old i may reget more than if i do things with my life now.

i really wish my mom would not get so mad when i do things and make decisions that already have conq. i hate more than any thing her yelling and making me feel stupid. i want to do what makes me happy and whats fun, but i feel so bad about being myself because of the yelling.

iam 18 not 30, i need to go out and do the things i need to do as a teenager while i have the chances and the likenesses.

i want to be me.

nuff said.

(wow i never say nuff lol)

alisa has a letter to send and one to write. OH and iam making my favorite nerd fighter a little something. if i dont mess it up.

-Alisa

No comments: